Community > kelp hatchery > Hatchery Permitting
michelle_stephensM
USA, Connecticut

Hatchery Permitting

  • michelle_stephensM
    michelle_stephens

    As you begin to plan for your hatchery season, don't forget to apply for a permit! 
    Use GreenWave's State Agency List to see who you need to contact in your state to obtain a permit. 

    Uploading...
3 Replies
Sort by
  • jennifer_romeroJ

    @michelle_stephens -thank you! I'm new to all of this (joined this hub yesterday). I'm hoping I can start a kelp farm here in California.

    Uploading...
  • michelle_stephensM

    @jennifer_romero - Welcome to the hub! I encourage you to introduce yourself in the "Introductions & Connections" topic of the community. While going through the courses, if you have any questions or comments please share in the community!

    Uploading...
  • kendall_barberyK

    @jennifer_romero -Hi Jennifer, if you haven't already, would you be interested in posted an introduction in the "Introductions & connections" channel? It would be great to hear about where you're based and what you're interested in doing in CA, and big questions you're grappling with. Folks from our team and others could weigh in from there, if you're interested 🙂

    Uploading...