Community > research + industry news > Seaweed Farming in Washington State
lindsay_olsenL
USA, Alaska

Seaweed Farming in Washington State

4 Replies
Sort by
  • krizl_sorianoK

    Congrats, @mike_spranger ! 🎉

    Uploading...
  • mike_sprangerM

    @krizl_soriano -Thanks.... I'm not quite over the finish line vis a vis all my permits but it's getting closer and closer every day!

    Uploading...
  • clammityjaneC

    @lindsay_olsen @mike_spranger - Congratulations, Mike! I hope you'll keep us posted on how things go with your farm! It'll be so helpful to hear about the challenges you run into and the solutions you find work best for them in addition to your successes! 

    Uploading...
  • mike_sprangerM

    @clammityjane -Thanks, Sharon.  I'll be sure to keep y'all posted.  I'm happy to share all/anything that I can.. Greenwave and others have been a HUGE help but there is still lots I'm learning as I muddle along.  Feel free to reach out at: mikeonvashon@yahoo.com  if you want and I'll tell you everything I know.   The West Coast, in particular, needs more farms/farmers if this thing is going to actually take off.. 

    Uploading...